Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gypsy Garden Grows.......


In the first garden, the one on the left... I have grown collard greens for the "good ol southern girl in me", yellow squash who like to spread out... carrots and cow peas.
In the second garden I have radishes, turnips, lettuce and cabbage.. mmmmm..yummy!
You can do this.. whether it is a small garden or a large.. if it's in containers or on a window sill..the reward is so gratifying. I can't wait to serve my family our first home grown organic veggies... :-)

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Where exactly is that? Is it on the north side of the garage? Where did that nice, new fence come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I had no idea I had a message... exciting! It is located on the North side of the house.... the wooden fence is in front of the existing fence.... just adds a touch of privacy :-)

    ReplyDelete